1. Go to sleep early. Sleep deprivation has many adverse effects on your health.
Every night go to sleep15 minutes earlier than the previous night.
Do this every day till you manage to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
Get into bed 30 minutes before you are supposed you sleep.
Prepare a bottle of water at your bedside so you won’t get out of bed and get tempted to eat or watch TV.
2. Aquire the habbit of sleeping and waking at the same time everyday. It will do good to your biological clock.
3. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
Prepare a bottle at work as well as at home, to make sure you get the minimum amount of water.
The benefits of drinking water are numerous. So go ahead and give yourself this treat.
4. Begin 3 of your meals with fresh vegetables. Slice them in advance if you have to. Season them with olive oil, onion and garlic.
5. Use lemon juice to replace some of the salt. Lemon juice is good for you.
6. Drink a spoonfull or two in half a cup of luke warm water first thing in the morning. You may add some honey or agava syrup if it’s too sour for you.
7. Eat 2-3 fruits till noon. If you want to have cake, eat it till 10 am.
7. In each of the large meals have a big bowl of salad and a nice portion of protein ( Lean meat, chicken, turkey, north sea fish, cheese or soy).
8. Eat carbs (Cereals, rice, potatoes, yams, pasta etc.) about two hours after eating proteins.
9. Aquire the habbit of reading food lables. Avoid buying foods containing ingredients you can’t pronounce.
10. And most important of all don’t deprive yourself of things you love. You are building habbits to last. Not just losing weight in order to gain it back. So if you love some unhealthy foods have less and less of them, till you can do with a tiny slice once in a while.
I’m here for you. Contact me and I will be happy to help.
If you like this article, please share it.